Wednesday, August 5, 2015

From Fulton to Owensboro

Hey everyone, I have currently achieved my third week of my trip.

For this part of the process, I decided to search in History to understand why this trip go through different cities. And I found that during the period of slavery, they created songs to transmit information and communicate between slaves's plantations. So, the circuit of the Underground Rail road was created following those places. 


You can see a quiet view of a part of the city of Dover. It is a very beautiful city and I suggest you to go if you have the opportunity. 


My corrections:
Red words = delete
Blue words = problem of vocabulary
Green words = problem of tense, form, or spelling
Underlined = problem of capitalization
________ = add word(s)
{Brackets} = reorder, reorganize, or reword

Let me know if you have any questions!

Kate 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I learn a lot from your blog. I didn't know the Underground Rail road story before. After reading your blog, it inspire me and I search for some information on Underground Rail road. It's really interesting! If i have the opportunity, I must go to Underground Rail road. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a interested city!! I wanna go to this city because I am interested in the American history. Furthermore, Dover is also good. Thank you for sharing your great photo!! Tatsu

    ReplyDelete