When you start your trip in Mobile city, you have to do probably top ten things in Mobile bay. First of all, you have to visit the battleship USS Alabama, then the cathedral of the immaculate Conception.
Thanks to my experience, those two things obviously are my favorite. But, if you want to visit others places you could go Richards House Museum, and to History's Museum of Mobile, which is a very interesting place because you will understand the history of the slaves and as a consequence the goal of your trip.
Others activities like the Crescent Theater or Golf courses could be very nice to do if you have the time.
But if I have to give you a little advice, I remained too much time in this city and after that the beginning of my bike trip have been very hard.
So to keep your energy I think it is better to not stop too long in the different cities that you will cross during your trip.I'm getting a late start.
My next stop have been the city of Coffeeville. I don't know I chose to go for this step because of he nice name of the city. It seems like it is a place where you can enjoy your break, before you continue your travel.
If I had to recommend you one place to have lunch, it will be definitively the Lake Bottom Saloon. You will discover a lot of delicaties of this country.
I think it is important to see that place to understand why the slavery was huge in this place, when we see the way of life of most families we can figure out that behind all of this, there were lots of slaves.
Thanks for your post - it is very thorough and thoughtful! Don't forget to add the words we discussed on Monday, as well as the photos.
My corrections:
Red words = delete
Blue words = problem of vocabulary
Green words = problem of tense, form, or spelling
Underlined = problem of capitalization
{Brackets} = reorder, reorganize, or reword
Let me know if you have any questions!
Kate
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI'm Tatsu. This is my first time I read your blog. It is very interesting and useful. Especially, the information of the golf course is good for me because I like to play golf. I look forward to reading your next blog!!
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI'm Sara. I think you are n a wonderful bike trip. I read your blog and many pictures, and they are all interesting. I will keep reading your blog and I'm looking forward to many fun story.