Hello Guys! I just finished my second week of my trip, and I am very pumped to discover this beautiful city which name is Fulton. This week has been more difficult than the first one, because my body start to be tired and as consequence I feel out of it.
However, thanks to the wonderful lands I meet during my trip, It give me a lot of energy. I also have the opportunity to see several amazing sunset {that's me flying high} each time.
I'm going to share with you some of my best memories, by showing several pictures.
However, thanks to the wonderful lands I meet during my trip, It give me a lot of energy. I also have the opportunity to see several amazing sunset {that's me flying high} each time.
I'm going to share with you some of my best memories, by showing several pictures.
But I'm just psyched to discover others cities and others nice places, that's why I'll take the road again tomorrow.
I just want to say thank you to all my followers, when I see all the people who are looking at my blog it give me a lot of courage to continue my trip.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Kate
I just want to say thank you to all my followers, when I see all the people who are looking at my blog it give me a lot of courage to continue my trip.
My corrections:
Red words = delete
Blue words = problem of vocabulary
Green words = problem of tense, form, or spelling
Underlined = problem of capitalization
________ = add word(s)
{Brackets} = reorder, reorganize, or reword
Let me know if you have any questions!
Kate
I'm glad to hear that you had finished your second week bike trip. It's really nice and wonderful! I like the sunset too, if you have the sunset picture, maybe you can show me. Although sometimes we will feel frustrated in our bike trip, but it will be worth it in the end. I think you can do it. ^^ Sara
ReplyDeleteHi Claire. I am happy to read your blog again. I am going to travel on Pacific Coast and found a lot of good places of the sunset. Is there difference from on Pacific Coast and in Fulton? If I can get a chance, I wanna see sunset's photo which you took in Fulton. Have a good trip!! Tatsu
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete