Thursday, August 6, 2015

Charleston City I'm very excited !

Hi everybody,
I have a lot of things to share with you today. I'm very pumped to write this post and to talk about my amazing fourth week of my trip.
Before to start starting my trip, a friend of mine told me that I have to visit Charlestone City because it is one of the most charming cities. I decided to follow his advice and to take a break in this city.
and, I can tell you that when I arrived in this city, I wasn't disappointed to have followed his indications. Indeed, it's a really good city.
There is one place in particular which is very nice, and in which you can find the most strangest things but also, for instance, very amazing gifts : it's the Charleston City Market.


And the most wonderful things is that when I was in the market I came accross to an old high school friend's that hven't see since in 10 years ! It was really a good friend in high school but we lost contact when we went in to different colleges. 
We decided to celebrate our reunion and we chose to go in a restaurant under the great ocean side according to him there are the best in this city. 


Unfortunately, I was very tired because of my hours on my bike, and my butt hurts Alot a lot, so I was not in a really great form to see my friend. Other than that I really have a good time in this city. 

2 comments:

  1. You must to be so disappointed. I think you have the chance to meet in the future, so don't be sad. I really enjoy your article about Charlestone City. It's a dynamic city that I will visit one day. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. The restaurant on great ocean side!? Sound awesome!! What did you eat there? I think a food is great as well. Is your hurt better than before now? I hope it will be fine early. Tatsu

    ReplyDelete